All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and easy to understand, the second edition of ACCESS: INTRODUCTION TO TRAVEL AND TOURISM is designed to prepare readers for a successful career in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry. This edition has been updated to include new content and expanded topics in order to ensure that readers understand all facets of the travel business. With updated coverage of techlogy,new profiles of industry leaders additional activities, refined graphics and full-color photos, this concise book provides readers with a wealth of practical information designed to help them refine their research skills, respond to real-world scenarios, identify key concepts, and remember critical information.
- Author BiographyMarc Mancini is one of the travel industry's best-known speakers, educators, and consultants. His writing and video production credits include 12 books, 32 videos, dozens of training websites, and more than 300 articles, with some syndicated by the Los Angeles Times. He has appeared on CNN, ABC's Good Morning America, and Showtime. An Adjunct Professor of Travel at West Los Angeles College, Dr. Mancini was named Educator of the Year by the International Society of Travel and Tourism Educators, and in 2010 received ASTA's Diamond Award. His consulting clients include American Express, Marriott, CLIA, Holland America, AAA, Norwegian Cruise Line, Lufthansa, and the Hawaiian Visitors and Convention Bureau. Dr. Mancini holds a BA degree from Providence College, and an MA, MS, and PhD from the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Marc Mancini
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.