All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis friendly, easy-to-use guide shows experienced Access users how to use VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to build Access databases and applications, but also covers programming fundamentals for nprogrammers Includes practical, ready-to-use VBA code examples that readers can type or copy and paste from the Web into their own database projects Explains basic VBA skills and concepts for nprogrammers, such as procedures, variables, and loops Covers more advanced topics, such as record sets and other programming activities that are unique to Access programming Author has written more than ninety computer books and has been working with databases since the early 1980s
- Author BiographyAlan Simpson is the author of over 90 computer books on databases, Windows, Web site design and development, programming, and networking. His books are published throughout the world in over a dozen languages and have millions of copies. Alan has also taught introductory and advanced computer programming courses at San Diego State University and the UCSD Extension. He has served as a consultant on high-technology, educationoriented projects for the United States Navy and Air Force. Despite that, Alan has no fancy job title because he has never had a real job.
- Author(s)Alan Simpson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.