All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionLuke Boyd has started a new financial services firm. Luke's immediate success draws the attention of his primary lender. In search of expansion opportunities, the bank targets Luke's company as a prime candidate for a takeover. Determined to keep his company, Luke must battle against both kwn and unseen forces. Fighting for his professional future while in the middle of a multi-year divorce and a forbidden relationship, Luke struggles to find the path to the life he wants to lead. A gripping and intense look at love and money, Access to Capital is set amid a political movement to consolidate the financial industry as a regional ecomy dependent upon high cost oil from fracked wells collapses. Access to Capital reflects the changing roles of women in the 1980's as well as the contradiction of one's own interests. Access to Capital will keep readers entertained and will stay with readers long after the final page is turned.
- Author(s)Gary Hobbs
- PublisherAzuza Publishing, Ltd.
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAzuza Publishing, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.