All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series. For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best. The series: - Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way. - Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams - Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk) Prosperity, Depression and the New Deal: The USA 1890-1954 This title provides accessible and complete coverage of this period, from the presidential situation in 1890 and the reasons for entering the First World War, to the policies of the New Deal and the impacts of the Second World War. It charts the changing optimism of the time, from the apparent ecomic stability of the 1920s, the devastation of the Depression, to the optimism under Roosevelt's presidency.
- Author BiographyPeter Clement is a retired Head of Humanities with an M Phil in Educational Research and MAs in American Studies and Education. He is an experienced examiner at 'A' level and GCSE. He has written titles in the Access to History, History + for Edexcel A Level and My Revision Notes series.
- Author(s)Peter Clements
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/06/2008
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAccess to History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Noteillustrations, ports
- Weight494 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.