All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in the Access to Religion and Philosophy series provides a concise and readable introduction to a key area in religious studies and philosophy for A Level students. This brand new title in the ATRP series covers the medical ethics content to support the revised 2008 A level specifications. It considers the ethical implications of crucial issues in medial ethics including eugenics, abortion, embryo research, cloning, assisted reproduction and the relationship between doctors and patients. The title combines all the strengths of the ATRP series with a new design and features to make the content more accessible to all students in order to develop their understanding of the topic. Features include: - Key questions throughout the chapters to help students focus on the key issues - Key terms defined and explained throughout the chapters - Profiles of key individuals - their contribution and significance - More summary diagrams throughout to aid revision - Revision checklists at the end of chapters - New exam-style questions and tips at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyMichael Wilcockson is an experienced author, examiner and teacher.
- Author(s)Michael Wilcockson
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAccess to Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Notephotos and diagrams
- Weight382 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.