Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a wealth of information and ideas on Halal trade and commerce that cant be found anywhere else. It answers many of the questions that business enterprises may have about accessing the global halal market and addresses the challenges they may expect. These questions include the following: 1.What is halal and how can it be utilised to gain maximum access to the global halal market? 2.What is a halal standard and how can it be applied to the production, processing and sale of halal goods and services. 3.What is halal certification and how can it be obtained? 4.Who are Halal consumers and how can they be identified and defined? 5.What kind of problems can business enterprises anticipate and how can they be overcome? 6.How can a new halal brand be created and how can an existing brand become halal compliant? Even though some of the examples are drawn from Australian experiences, the scope of the book, its ideas and their application are global. It offers a rare insight into how business can use halal as a platform to transform and expand their commercial activity in order to capture a much larger share of the global marketplace than they currently do. Mindful of the shortcoming of current halal practices, it also offers pathways to halal reform and development. Halal is fundamental to Islamic thought and practice. It gives insight into how Muslims see the world and act in it. Deeply rooted in Islamic law it can be part of the study of history, politics, sociology, culture and communication as well the study of ecomics and finance. However it is most manifest in its application as set of standards to the production, sale and rendering of goods and services in the marketplace which is the focus of this book.
- Author(s)Abdullahi Ayan
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.