Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAccidentally On Purpose is designed to inspire and encourage you to reflect on your life in a fun, and insightful manner. It is a coffee table book to be open anytime to any page and receive a message that will delight and inspire you to take a positive action in your life. You will be challenged and gently guided to live a full, healthy and rewarding life.
- Author BiographyNancy Shaffer is a physical fitness teacher, a counselor/coach and a Healing Touch practitioner. Her mission is to serve and support all people in their pursuit of health and fitness in body, mind and spirit. From 1969 to 1984 Nancy was a high school physical education teacher and coach. Since 1984 she has been an adjunct faculty member of Prince George's Community College. She has conducted classes and facilitated workshops that support people in living holistic healthy lifestyles. Nancy is a dedicated practitioner who will help you integrate the strengths of your body, mind and spirit through personalized counseling, Healing Touch and positive visualization. She loves to teach and motivate her listeners to Stretch Beyond their present beliefs and perceived limitations and move.
- Author(s)Nancy Cox Shaffer
- PublisherStretching Beyond
- Date of Publication09/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStretching Beyond
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.