Accidentals Happen! a Compilation of Scales for Cello Twenty-Six Scales in Two Octaves: Major & Minor, Modes, Dominant 7th, Pentatonic & Ethnic, Diminished & Augmented, Whole Tone, Jazz & Blues, Chromatic by William H Somach (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionACCIDENTALS HAPPEN! is a diverse scale book which includes scales from classical, jazz, blues and a variety of world music traditions. In this book are 26 scales tated in all 15 key signatures. The scales in this book are: Major, Harmonic & Melodic Mir, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian (Dominant 7th), Aeolian (Natural Mir) & Locrian Modes, Major & Mir Pentatonic Scales, Spanish/Jewish, Hungarian Mir, Arabic, Hindu, Augmented, Lydian Augmented, Major & Mir Diminished, Whole Tone & Diminished Whole Tone, Harmonic Major, Blues, Bebop, Lydian Dominant & Chromatic scales. All scales in this book are tated in TWO OCTAVES. It includes reference material on 25 scales, the Circle of Fifths, key signatures & enharmonic equivalents. Half steps are shown in all scales where applicable. It is designed for cellists who are able to play up to seventh position. A great preparation for improvisation.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM H. SOMACH is a professional violist/violinist/fiddler based in Southwest Florida. He received conservatory-level training on viola & violin at Indiana University, where he also earned a bachelor's degree in Journalism. He works professionally as a freelance classical musician in orchestras & small ensembles and improvises on fiddle in various non-classical styles of music. He also has years of experience working in administration at a summer music camp.
- Author(s)William H Somach
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.