All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionACCIDENTALS HAPPEN! is a diverse scale book which includes scales from classical, jazz, blues and a variety of world music traditions. In this book are 26 scales tated in all 15 key signatures. The scales in this book are: Major, Harmonic & Melodic Mir, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian (Dominant 7th), Aeolian (Natural Mir) & Locrian Modes, Major & Mir Pentatonic Scales, Spanish/Jewish, Hungarian Mir, Arabic, Hindu, Augmented, Lydian Augmented, Major & Mir Diminished, Whole Tone & Diminished Whole Tone, Harmonic Major, Blues, Bebop, Lydian Dominant & Chromatic scales. All scales in this book are tated in THREE OCTAVES. It includes reference material on 25 scales, the Circle of Fifths, key signatures & enharmonic equivalents. Half steps are shown in all scales where applicable. It is designed for more advanced classically-trained violists. A great preparation for improvisation.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM H. SOMACH is a professional violist/violinist/fiddler based in Southwest Florida. He received conservatory-level training on viola & violin at Indiana University, where he also earned a bachelor's degree in Journalism. He works professionally as a freelance classical musician in orchestras & small ensembles and improvises on fiddle in various non-classical styles of music. He also has years of experience working in administration at a summer music camp.
- Author(s)William H Somach
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.