All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.61Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.20
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWould you fake your own kidnapping to get into a good school? Finn and Chloe have it all figured out. Their school guidance counselor has told everyone that it's t eugh to get good grades or do community service anymore - kids like that are everywhere, and colleges are bored of them. So what do you do? Chloe decides they should get attention ather way. She and Finn will stage her own disappearance - and then Finn will be the only who finds and saves her. What college wouldn't want them after that kind of attention? It seems like a good plan -- until things start going very wrong.
- Author BiographyEireann Corrigan is the author of the poetry memoir You Remind Me of You, and the novels Splintering, Ordinary Ghosts, and Accomplice, which Publishers Weekly called haunting and provocative in a starred review. She lives in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Eireann Corrigan
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Weight422 g
- Width147 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.