All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Foreign Land of the Very Wealthy, otherwise kwn as Manhattan's Upper East Side, has its own rigid code of behaviour. It's a code strictly adhered to by the Wilder-Bingham family. Emotional displays - unacceptable. Unruly behaviour - definitely t welcome. Fun - thanks. This is Glenn Wilder-Bingham's kingdom. A beautifully displayed, impeccably edited fortress of restraint. So when Rosie Kitto, an eccentric thirty-eight-year-old primary school teacher from England, bounces into their lives with a secret sorrow and a heart as big as the city, body realises that she hasn't read the rule book. For the Wilder-Bingham family, whose lives begin to unravel thread by thread, the consequences are explosive. Because after a lifetime of saying , what happens when everyone decides to start saying . . . yes?
- Author BiographyDawn French has been making people laugh for thirty years. On purpose. As a writer, comedian and actor, she has appeared in some of Britain's most long-running, cherished and celebrated shows, including French and Saunders, The Comic Strip Presents . . . , Murder Most Horrid, The Vicar of Dibley, Jam and Jerusalem, Lark Rise to Candleford and, more recently, Roger and Val Have Just Got In. Her number-one bestselling memoir, Dear Fatty, was published to critical acclaim in 2008. A Tiny Bit Marvellous, her first novel, was a great success, going straight to number one and selling over half a million copies. Oh Dear Silvia is her second novel. UK comedy star Dawn French is a judge for the 2013 series of Australia's Got Talent on the Nine Network.
- Author(s)Dawn French
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.