All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe sales function is the front--line of any business. Keeping up with the latest sales techniques is essential, as well as ensuring you have a motivated, incentivised and focused sales team well--versed in the basics of selling, from identifying new prospects and getting repeat business to closing the deal. This module gives essential insight into all the key sales drivers such as account management, handling complex sales, selling services, FMCG selling, customer relationships and self--development for sales people.
- Author BiographyKEN LANGDON is presently the non--executive chairman for SoftTools, a supplier of electronic Integrated Support Systems. Ken has worked for many major computer companies worldwide, including Hewlett Packard and DEC. As well as writing books, his experience as a process consultant has enabled him to help publishers and authors to improve the way that they translate business concepts into books and electronic tools.
- Author(s)Ken Langdon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleExpress Exec
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight132 g
- Width125 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.