All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith reports of financial impropriety and clergy misconduct making headlines, accountable leadership and sound management practices have become priority concerns in congregations of every faith. Accountable Leadership speaks to congregation leaders, both clergy and laity, and to individuals who love the worshiping community and seek the tools that can enable everyone in it to better care for one ather. This is a practical compAndium of resources for creating and managing a sound, effective, and fair congregation. This new edition has been extensively revised and updated to include contemporary topics such as disturbing trAnds in reduced giving, new church-state issues, clergy misconduct and troublesome members, and legal issues associated with the congregation's role as employer and provider of pastoral counseling.
- Author BiographyPAUL CHAFFEE, a minister in the United Church of Christ, is executive director of the Interfaith Center at the Presidio in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Paul Chaffee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight230 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.