CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter what your career plans or future goals, ACCOUNTING: CONCEPTS AND APPLICATIONS, 10e helps you develop a solid understanding of accounting and its importance in business today that will put you well ahead of the competition. Organized around business activities, the text balances an introduction to accounting procedures with an emphasis on decision making. You t only learn the mechanics of preparing accounting information, but also how to use what you're learning to make stronger business decisions. This edition's lively, intriguing writing style is packed with actual examples showing how real, leading companies throughout the country use accounting information to make better business decisions. New Experience Accounting videos bring accounting principles to life within organizations such as Hard Rock Cafe. Proven learning features emphasize the relevance of what you're learning, help you refine your accounting skills, and assist you in learning how to effectively analyze accounting information. Reorganized, streamlined chapters help build a strong, practical context around the procedures of accounting. To maximize each minute of study and help you efficiently complete homework, the new CengageNOW online learning system provides interactive tools and a personalized learning path that focuses only on the accounting procedures and concepts you still need to master for business success.
- Author BiographyW. Steve Albrecht is the Andersen Alumni Professor of Accountancy in the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University. He received a bachelor's degree in accounting from BYU and MBA and PhD degrees from the University of Wisconsin. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, and Certified Fraud Examiner. Monte R. Swain received his Ph.D. in managerial accounting and information systems from Michigan State University. He currently serves as the Associate Director of the School of Accountancy and Information Systems where he is the Deloitte & Touche Professor of Accounting. Earl K. Stice is the PricewaterhouseCoopers Professor of Accounting in the School of Accountancy at Brigham Young University, where he has been on the faculty since 1998. He holds bachelor's and master's degrees from Brigham Young University and a PhD from Cornell University. James D. Stice is the Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Marriott School of Management at Brigham Young University. He is currently Associate Dean of the Marriott School. Dr. Stice served for eight years as the director of BYU's MBA Program. He holds bachelor's and master's degrees in accounting from BYU and a PhD in accounting from the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Earl Stice,James Stice,Monte Swain,W. Steve Albrecht
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2633 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement10th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.