All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Accounting Controls Guidebook reveals the controls you need for every accounting system, from billings to financial reporting, in addition to such operational areas as order processing, shipping, and receiving. Controls are separately stated for manual and computerized accounting systems. The text also addresses types of controls, control principles, the proper balance of control systems, and how to construct a system of controls.
- Author BiographySteven Bragg, CPA, is one of the top-selling and most prolific accounting authors in the world. He is the author of more than 70 business books, including Lean Accounting, Closing the Books, and The New Controller Guidebook. He has been the CFO or controller of both public and private companies, and has been a consulting manager with Ernst & Young and an auditor with Deloitte & Touche.
- Author(s)Steven M Bragg
- PublisherAccounting Tools
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccounting Tools
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.