All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sixth International Conference on Accounting Education was held just prior to the Thirteenth World Congress of Accountants. Hosted by the Science Council of Japan, the Japan Accounting Association, and the Union of National Ecomics Associations in Japan, in cooperation with the International Association on Accounting Education and Research, the 1987 conference marked the 25th anniversary of the founding of such conferences. The main theme of this conference was Accounting Education and Research Toward the Promotion of International Understanding of Ecomic Progress. The twentieth century has seen increasing interaction and growing interdependency between the various nations of the world, stressing the need for greater cooperation at the international level. At the same time, however, individual nations have their own particular sociocultural identities, making for differences that must t be overlooked. The purpose of the conference was to provide an opportunity for an exchange of ideas to serve as an impetus to a greater flow of information resulting in better understanding and increased respect on an international level.
- Author BiographyKYOJIRO SOMEYA is Professor of Accounting, Waseda University, Japan.
- Date of Publication07/12/1988
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1447 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byKyojiro Someya
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.