All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Accounting: Understanding and Practice by Danny Leiwy and Robert Perks has been fully revised throughout and updated in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards. Ample practice illustrations and examples help present the subject in relation to a business world to which readers can easily relate.
- Author BiographyDanny Leiwy teaches at the London School of Economics and Political Science, on the University of London's International Programme and City University, London. He is a Senior Teaching Fellow at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. Danny is currently in practice as a Chartered Accountant. He was a Principal Lecturer in Accounting and Tax at the University of Westminster for 30 years, teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Robert Perks formerly taught Accounting and Finance at the International Business School on the Isle of Man. Robert also held chairs at the following universities: Queen's University, Belfast, Middlesex University, Aberdeen University, Birkbeck College University of London and University of Westminster.
- Author(s)Danny Leiwy,Robert Perks
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width76 mm
- Height97 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.