All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFirst of 3 volumes of self-teaching material for students and entrepreneurs in the building industry. Includes organizing the office, assets and liabilities, bookkeeping, analysis, fixed assets, depreciation, balance sheets and profit and loss accounts. Published in the Small Building Contractor series.
- Author BiographyDr Derek Miles is a Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers and the Chartered Management Institute, a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Engineers and a Freeman of the City of London.
- Author(s)Derek Miles
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/1978
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width216 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.