Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written about the ecomic and political problems of countries that are in the process of changing from centrally planned systems to market systems. Most studies have focused on the ecomic, legal, political, and sociological problems these ecomies have had to face during the transition period. However, t much has been written about the dramatic changes that have to be made to the accounting and financial system of a transition ecomy. Accounting and Financial System Reform in a Transition Ecomy: A Case Study of Russia was written to help fill that gap.
- Author BiographyRobert W. McGee is a professor at the Florida International University, USA. He has doctorates in accounting, economics, law and philosophy. He is an attorney, certified public accountant, certified management accountant and economist and has worked on the USAID Accounting Reform projects in Russia, Armenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina and was a nonresident advisor for the USAID Accounting Reform projects in Georgia and Kazakhstan. He has published more than 40 books and more than 300 scholarly articles in the fields of accounting, taxation, economics, law and philosophy. He is co-author of Accounting and Financial System Reform in a Transition Economy: A Case Study of Russia, which is forthcoming from Springer Science. One of his other recent books is The Philosophy of Taxation and Public Finance, published by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- Author(s)Galina G. Preobragenskaya,Robert W. McGee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.