All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve IELTS is written by experienced IELTS teachers and examiners and offers a unique approach to preparing students for the IELTS examination. It is a two-level, student-centred course that not only prepares students for the test but also for academic life after IELTS. This popular IELTS preparation course has been completely revised. The Studentâs and Teacherâs Books have been redesigned. The Studentâs Books have new and updated listening and reading texts, and almost all of the photographs, charts and graphs have been replaced.
- Author BiographyCaroline Cushen has had 5 year's testing experience overseas and in the UK. She has taught EFL in Spain, Hungary, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. She is currently teaching on EAP Foundation and MA TESOL Programmes at the University of Buckingham. To see details of her IELTS course at University of Buckingham, visit To see details of her IELTS course at University of Buckingham please visit http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/foundation/eap/ielts.html Louis Harrison is the English as a Foreign Language Director of Studies at the University of Glasgow, where he teaches pre-sessional and foundation courses. He has taught in the UK, Turkey, Hungary and Sri Lanka and is an experienced author having written several English Language teaching books.
- Author(s)Caroline Cushen,Louis Harrison,Susan Hutchinson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width217 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.