All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book attempts to analyse, document and disseminate some basic information on the role of invation in fostering competitiveness. It tries to consider the various variables that influence the implementation of invative approaches in market ecomies, paying at the same time some attention to the barriers that prevent, inhibit or slow down further progress. Among other issues, the book discusses the new Lisbon strategy and provides an analysis of the means to implement invation policy and enhance competitiveness in the European Union and in the new EU States. Moreover, it compares how techlogical development and international competitiveness influence the 'old' and 'new' EU Member States, also critically analysing Poland's competitive position in the enlarged EU and considering its attractiveness for foreign investors from an income tax perspective. Due to its international scope, this publication is of special interest to educators, scientists and researchers working in the invation sector. It also provides useful insights to politicians and other academics interested in invation issues in the new EU member countries.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight550 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMarzenna Weresa,Walter Leal Filho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.