All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the essential skills needed to set up and run a successful coaching practice? Coaching is the new growth industry in the UK and coaching as a profession is increasingly becoming an attractive option for motivated professionals. Achieving Excellence in Your Coaching Practice provides a practical and accessible guide to the business skills needed to succeed as a self-employed coach. It focuses on every aspect of setting up and developing a professional and successful coaching practice, including discussion of how to market your business, manage your resources, assess risk, and promote a professional image. Assuming prior kwledge or experience of running a business, this book provides an invaluable guide to the major financial, legal and practical issues involved in setting up a coaching practice. It will be welcomed by all coaches, whatever their level of experience.
- Author BiographyGladeana McMahon is a leading personal development and executive coach. She is a Vice President and Fellow of the Association for Coaching and a Fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Stephen Palmer is Founder Director of the Centre for Coaching, London and Honorary President and Fellow of the Association for Coaching. Christine Wilding is an independent coach and motivational trainer working in both private and corporate sectors. She is a Director of Coaching Consultancy Services.
- Author(s)Christine Wilding,Gladeana McMahon,Stephen Palmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssential Coaching Skills and Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.