CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis thesis presents a concept for a near-future application of an integrated land-, air-, and space-based system of sensors, detectors, and analysis to provide critical immediate warning, reporting, and situational updates of NBC attacks. It shows how much more efficient and effective this concept is as compared to the United States' current system of independent detectors and sensors operating separately at the various levels of command and control. Ultimately, it describes a concept that has a greater potential to achieve the United States' objective of convincing our enemies that NBC weapons will be ineffective against us. The U.S. Counter-Proliferation Initiative is the overarching strategy for countering the WMD threat. It focuses on prevention of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, deterrence of their use, and defense measures countering use. While these three arms of the Counter-Proliferation Initiative currently exist in separate operational bodies, they have yet to be linked in a way that will combine and, consequently, strengthen their efforts. What they lack is a system that allows all three elements of this initiative to operate simultaneously and synergistically to nullify the risk or loss of personnel and material from weapons of mass destruction usage. This thesis presents a concept to achieve this critically needed synergy.
- Author(s)William E King
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight172 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.