All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionMaking a success of your teaching placement is a vital part of achieving qualified teacher status (QTS). With a focus on practical strategies and closely referenced to OfSTED, this book provides essential guidance on how to translate the 'outstanding' criteria into practice. The authors break down the OfSTED criteria so that you can easily identify the skills and kwledge you need to make the most of your placements. Packed with case studies, practical tasks and links to the QTS standards, the book is structured around: developing professional kwledge planning how to be an outstanding teacher classroom management teamwork assessment Continuing Professional Development (CPD) This book will help trainees make the difficult jump from 'good' to achieving a Grade 1 'outstanding' on their placements. Jonathan Glazzard is Course Leader BA (Hons) in Early Primary Education at the University of Huddersfield. Jane Stokoe is Foundation Stage and KS1 leader, SENCO and Assistant Headteacher at Hoyland Springwood Primary School, Barnsley.
- Author BiographyJonathan Glazzard has worked for 10 years as a primary SENCO in schools and now leads the SEN modules at the University of Huddersfield Jane Stokoe has over thirty years experience as a primary school teacher. She has spent almost 20 years in Early Years and Key Stage 1, and is passionate about her role as a classroom practitioner with young children.
- Author(s)Jane Stokoe,Jonathan Glazzard
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.