Achieving Project Management Success Using Virtual Teams by Parvis Rad, Ginger Levin (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate location is longer a constraint when pursuing business opportunities in support of strategic goals. This book presents success factors for a virtual project team and illustrates an approach for assessing the performance of the team. It contains evaluation tools for team members, describing how best to manage and motivate different people on virtual team assignments to achieve optimal results.Key Features:Provides proven strategies and standardized procedures and techniques for successful virtual project management and includes assessment toolsIllustrates how to decrease time to market for new products and increase corporate profitsShows how to reduce the cost of virtual teams and ensure desired resultsCategorizes the contrasting attributes of traditional and virtual project management teamsDescribes how to build high performance virtual teams in most any industry
- Author BiographyDr. Parviz Rad has over 30 years of experience in project management and is a well-known author of over 50 publications in the areas of project management, engineering and construction. Dr. Rad is an author of two books, Advanced Project Management Office and Project Estimating and Cost Management; the editor of the Project Management Journal of the Project Management Institute; and a Distinguished Service Professor and Director of the Project Management Program at Stevens Institute of Technology. Previously, he was the Executive Director of the Academy for Excellence and Director of the Project Management Program and Associate Professor at The George Washington University. Dr. Rad has been recognized as a Registered Professional Engineer, a Certified Cost Engineer, and a Project Management Professional. Dr. Ginger Levin is an independent consultant in project management with over 25 years of experience and is an author of over 50 publications in project management, public administration, and transportation, including two books, People Skills for Project Managers and Advanced Project Management Office. She has developed numerous training programs in project management, serves as an Adjunct Professor for the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, and has conducted project management maturity assessments and program evaluations. Prior to her work in consulting, Dr. Levin held positions in the U.S. government, including work for the U.S. General Accounting Office, U.S. Office of Personnel Management, and U.S. Department of Transportation. She received her doctorate from The George Washington University, where she also received the outstanding dissertation award.
- Author(s)Ginger Levin,Parvis Rad
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.