All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionAchieving Success for Kids is a clarion call to action that explains why we need to save America's children and return our nation and our schools to the core values, beliefs, and principles upon which our nation was founded. In this book, Tim L. Adsit presents a bold, visionary blueprint for change and success in achieving and exceeding international standards in American schools within the next two to four years, restoring America and its educational system to their rightful place of prominence and leadership in the world.
- Author BiographyTim Adsit is best known as a successful teacher, school administrator, author, business owner, and outdoorsman. He possesses a doctor of divinity and advanced degrees in education and administration.
- Author(s)Tim L. Adsit
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight340 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.