Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book comprehensively covers the new assessment requirements for Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS). This updated edition includes: -practical interactive activities for readers -roles, responsibilities and relationships -inclusive learning and teaching approaches -learning and development for individuals and groups -principles and practice of assessment The book will be helpful to unqualified teachers, and to anyone embarking on a PGCE or Certificate in Education programme in PCE. The book also provides kwledge for Learning and Development units. You can also access additional web resources at www.sagepub.co.uk/francisandgould Moving to the New Award? New edition mapped to the new Level 3 Award in Education and Training available! Achieving Your Award in Education and Training - request an inspection copy!
- Author BiographyJim Gould has over forty years of experience in teaching within the schools, Adult Education and Further Education sectors. He has managed Teacher Education departments in colleges in Surrey and Hampshire and although now semi-retired remains active in the delivery of Certificate in Education and BA (Hons) Education programmes at Farnborough College of Technology. Jim has extensive experience in curriculum development and has acted in a consultancy role in a variety of validation events. He supports Blackpool Football Club.
- Author(s)Jim Gould,Mary Francis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.