All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to unlock the secrets to a more balanced lifestyle. Many studies suggest that over 50 per cent of Americans believe their lives are out of balance. They feel overwhelmed, run down, tired, depressed, and anxious about their lives, but do t have any idea how to bring balance and harmony back into it. Achieving the Balance Dream unlocks eleven important and groundbreaking secrets to help men and women slow down, reflect, and discover new techniques and tools to restore a balanced, happy, and satisfying lifestyle. Achieving the Balance Dream teaches readers how to become self-aware and reprioritise their lives to restore balance and harmony.
- Author(s)Bo Bradley
- Publisher3L Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication10/02/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint3L Publishing LLC
- Weight113 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.