All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook supports the new Level 5 Diploma in Education Training qualification for those training to teach in the further education and skills sector. Full of informed practical guidance to help you to develop your teaching skills and supported by meaningful links to theory, it covers all mandatory units included in the Diploma and has been carefully designed to be your essential guide to successfully achieving the qualification. Thought-provoking activities throughout every chapter draw out key points and allow you to directly apply them to your own practice. This book clearly communicates what is required for high-quality teaching and empowers you to succeed in the FE classroom and beyond. Chapter topics include: * The role and professional responsibilities of teachers * Planning and assessing learning * Strategies for effective teaching * Managing learners in the classroom * Career development in education and training.
- Author BiographyJim Gould has over forty years of experience in teaching within the schools, Adult Education and Further Education sectors. He has managed Teacher Education departments in colleges in Surrey and Hampshire and although now semi-retired remains active in the delivery of Certificate in Education and BA (Hons) Education programmes at Farnborough College of Technology. Jim has extensive experience in curriculum development and has acted in a consultancy role in a variety of validation events. He supports Blackpool Football Club. Dr Jodi Roffey-Barentsen is Programme Manager of Education and Teacher Training at Farnborough College of Technology in Hampshire. She has extensive experience in teaching and learning in a range of educational settings and is responsible for a suite of degree courses in education and learning support. Her research interests are in the field of Reflective Practice, the deployment of Teaching Assistants and Transition to HE. Jodi works as a consultant for an international exam board and is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning.
- Author(s)Jim Gould,Jodi Roffey-Barentsen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight771 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.