All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues against the view that acid pollution is solely a West European or North American phemen. It describes causes and effects, political implications and controls already available, insisting that causes of acid pollution are well understood and there is excuse for inaction. Since the first edition there have been many new scientific and political developments in the field which necessitated updating to include the 30% Club and the EEC Convention and developments in international relations, including Japan and South East Asia.
- Author BiographyJohn McCormick is associate professor of political science at the Indianapolis campus of Indiana University.
- Author(s)John McCormick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWorld Wide Fund for Nature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.