All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's fast-paced world, orthopedic residents and fellows struggle to find the time to study for the board exams, prepare for the recertification exam, prepare for the Orthopedic In-Training Examination, prepare for teaching rounds, or just plain read. What is the best way to effectively prepare and study, if reading multiple resources can't seem to fit into your daily schedule? The answer to your study questions (and study time!) can be found inside Acing the Orthopedic Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource. Until w, there has been single high-yield volume that summarizes the tough stuff on the orthopedic board and recertification exams. Acing the Orthopedic Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource is meant to give an edge on the really tough questions found on exams, rather than be a simple review of the basics. Why you need Acing the Orthopedic Board Exam:* Carefully vetted board-style vignettes with color images* Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format* Emphasis on key clinical pearls Acing the Orthopedic Board Exam by Dr. Brett R. Levine fills the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format. Chapters include: * A compilation of general lessons learned from past test takers* Tough Stuff board review vignettes* Crunch-Time Self-Test-Time to Get Your Game On! With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield tough stuff vignettes you don't kw the answers to (yet), Acing the Orthopedic Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource will help you ace the orthopedic board and recertifying examinations, look good on clerkship rounds, simply challenge you with interesting and entertaining vignettes, and take optimal care of your patients in clinical practice.
- Author BiographyBrett R. Levine, MD, MS is an Associate Professor of Orthopaedics in the Adult Reconstruction Division at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois, USA. He is the former Residency Program Director and participates in one of the largest adult reconstruction fellowships in the country. He also served as the Chairman of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Knee Instructional Course Lectures Subcommittee, serves on the Communication and Patient Education Committees for AAHKS, is a participant in the AAOS Leadership Fellowship Program, and is a member of the Council of Orthopaedic Residency Directors Education Committee. Dr. Levine received his undergraduate degree in chemistry from American University in Washington, DC. He later earned his master's degree in physiology and biophysics and his medical degree from Georgetown University, also in Washington, DC. After completing a general surgery internship at New York University, Bellevue Hospital (New York, New York), he received his orthopedic training at New York University, Hospital for Joint Diseases (New York, New York). This was followed by a Fellowship in Adult Reconstructive Surgery at Rush University Medical Center. He is Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Levine's research interests have focused on porous biomaterials in hip and knee arthroplasty, corrosion and metal ion release in total hip arthroplasty, and operative techniques in revision hip and knee surgery. He is a peer reviewer for numerous orthopedic and basic science journals. He has contributed more than 80 peer-reviewed papers, as well as numerous book chapters, posters, and podium presentations at national and international meetings.
- Author(s)Brett R. Levine
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.