All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionAcoustic and electromagnetic waves underlie a vast range of modern techlogy from sonar, radio, and television to microwave heating and electromagnetic compatibility analysis. Mathematical modeling of these waves has undergone considerable growth in recent years, and this timely book, written by a leading international researcher, presents the research in a careful and complete way.
- Author(s)Jean-Claude Nedelec
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.