Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 15 follows the format of earlier volumes in the series. The contents give the next installment in the varied aspects of acoustical imaging research. On this occasion, some emphasis was placed on the rela- tionship of l1nderwater acoustics to acoustical imaging and a volume of papers under the title Underwater Acoustics Proceedings from the 12th ICA Symposium held in Halifax, will appear at roughly the same time as this volume. There is duplication in these volumes but they are in- terlinked, at least to the extent that papers from common conference sessions appear in one or ather volume. An invation is the review paper presented at the beginning of the volume A History of Acoustical Imaging, by G Wade. This fairly detailed review comes at a point in time when so much has been achieved and in some cases passed by, that a record of some of the earlier work might help to keep a balance with the large collections of research papers which have appeared in the many volumes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAcoustical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1326 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byHugh W. Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.