All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- Series TitleAcoustical Imaging
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1532 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byA.J. Berkhout,Jacobus De Ridder,L.F. Van Der Wal
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsOpening Session.- Ultrasonic Therapy and Imaging in Ophthalmology.- Resolution Limits of Acoustical Echo Systems.- Modeling 1.- The Acoustic Response of a Sphere in a Two-layer Half-space.- The Bandlimited Pulse from a Dynamite Source in an Elastic Medium.- Changes in Seismic Pulse Forms due to Diffraction Effects (Abstract).- Seismic Analysis of Thin Beds aided by 3D Physical Model Experiments.- Inversion 1.- Resolution in Sonar Systems - a Review.- Experience with a Long Streamer in Seismic Exploration.- Aspects of Spatial Resolution for Long-range, Low-frequency Imaging of the Sea Floor.- Inversion 2.- Acoustical Surveying of Porous Soils.- Reconstruction of One-dimensional Inhomogeneities in Elastic Modulus and Density from Measurements of Acoustic Resonances.- Application of the Phase Closure Technique to Passive Acoustic Imaging through Inhomogeneous Media.- Inversion 3.- Practical Aspects of Spatial Resolution as Applied to Seismic Imaging (Abstract).- Angular Spectrum Decomposition: Improving the Resolution.- Spatial Resolution of Migration Algorithms.- Ray Tracing and Seismic Modeling.- Inversion 4.- Numerically Efficient Full Wavefield Approach to Synthetic Seismogram Computation.- Well-resolved and Poorly-resolved Features in Seismic Reflection Tomography (Abstract).- Resolution Limits in Inversion by Parameter Estimation.- Resolution Enhancement of Processed Seismic Data using Prior Weighting Functions.- Inversion 5.- Scanned Microscopy Techniques.- Imaging with Holosaft.- Recovery of Ultrasonic Impulse Response by Spectral Extrapolation.- Inversion 6.- Numerical Performance of The Schur Algorithm in Seismic Inversion and Continuous-time Prediction Problems.- Time Domain Diffraction Tomography.- Generalized Tomography as an Unified Approach to Linear Inverse Scattering: Theory and Experiment.- Image Reconstruction Fidelity using the Born and Rytov Approximations.- Inversion 7.- Ambiguity Functions for Diffraction Tomography using Back-and-forth Propagation.- Image Reconstruction for Planar Acoustic Tomography using Hexagonal Arrays.- Optimal Observation Angles for Planar Tomography in STAM System.- Acoustic and Thermal Wave Microscopy.- Instrumentation 1.- Spatial Resolution of Thermal-wave and Thermo-acoustic Microscopes.- Ultrasonic Waveforms i n Metal Plates using Laser Generation and EMAT Detection.- Spatial Resolution of Subsurface Structure in Photothermal Imaging.- Toward Quantitative Imaging with the Acoustic Microscope.- Inversion 8.- Diagnostic Ultrasound: History, Transducers, Artefacts and New Applications.- Speckle Reduction in Pulse-echo Images by Using Phase Insensitive Summation and Multiplicative Techniques.- Limited Angle Reflection Mode Computerized Tomography.- Combined Shear-compression Ultrasound Reflection Tomography.- Inversion 9.- Acousto-optic Deconvolution for Real-time Echography.- Prior Inverse Filtering for High Resolution Pulse-Echo Images.- Attenuation Correction using Mellin Transform.- Two-dimensional Wiener Inverse Filtering in Echographyc Imaging: Possibilities and Restrictions.- Information Extraction.- Spatial Resolution in Ultrasonic Pulse Echo Texture Analysis (Abstract).- Texture in B-mode Echograms: a Simulation Study of the Effects of Diffraction and of Scatterer Density on Gray Scale Statistics.- Ultrasonic Imaging using the Instantaneous Frequency of Pulse-echo Signals.- Theory of Q - a Review.- Experience with a Long Streamer in Seismic Exploration.- Aspects of Spatial Resolution for Long-range, Low-frequency Imaging of the Sea Floor.- Inversion 2.- Acoustical Surveying of Porous Soils.- Reconstruction of One-dimensional Inhomogeneities in Elastic Modulus and Density from Measurements of Acoustic Resonances.- Application of the Phase Closure Technique to Passive Acoustic Imaging through Inhomogeneous Media.- Inversion 3.- Practical Aspects of Spatial Resolution as Applied to Seismic Imaging (Abstract).- Angular Spectrum Decomposition: Improving the Resolution.- Spatial
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.