All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionFor complex operating modalities and dimensionalities, the design and development of high-performance sensing and imaging systems represent the most direct and significant advances in the field of system analysis and signal processing. In this field, the core components are physical modeling, mathematical analysis, formulation of image reconstruction algorithms, performance evaluation, and system optimization. Acoustical Sensing and Imaging covers the full scope of these components, with an emphasis on the applications of system analysis and signal processing in acoustical sensing and imaging. Providing a unified theoretical framework, this book: * Focuses on the resolution analysis in the physical modeling of the systems, conducting the analysis through the quantitative assessment of the spatial-frequency spectral coverage * Addresses the key elements of signal processing, such as the design of the probing waveforms, image reconstruction algorithms, error reduction and removal, and image enhancement * Formulates the image reconstruction algorithms based on the concept of coherent backward propagation, in the form of multi-frequency tomography * Explains how to improve system performance, including the correction of quadrature phase errors prior to image reconstruction and enhancement with coherent wavefield statistics during the superposition of sub-images * Presents several applications as examples of various operating modalities, illustrating the technical and educational significance of the field Acoustical Sensing and Imaging ensures a broad appreciation of the design concepts, analysis, and development of high-performance sensing and imaging systems.
- Author BiographyHua Lee earned his BS from the National Taiwan University in 1974, and MS and Ph.D from the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), in 1978 and 1980, respectively. He returned to UCSB in 1990, and is currently a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department. Prior to his return to UCSB, he was on the faculty of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research interests cover the areas of imaging system optimization, high-performance image formation algorithms, synthetic aperture radar and sonar systems, acoustic microscopy, microwave nondestructive evaluation, terahertz imaging, tomographic ground-penetrating radar imaging, and reconfigurable sensing systems.
- Author(s)Hua Lee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2016
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.