All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSandra Duran Wilson introduces the process of using acrylic paints, mediums and a variety of mixed-media art supplies to achieve the look of encaustic painting without the wax. * 45 fun techniques including creating crackles, carving with stencils, making your own wax elements, adding image transfers, incorporating collage, alcohol inks, resin and more to create intriguing works of art. * Acrylic mediums are less intimidating for beginners than true encaustic mediums, especially since heat is required! * Achieve a waxy look without all the hassle of extra tools, time and space for the projects.
- Author BiographySandra Duran Wilson is a painter, mixed-media artist and coauthor of four North Light books: Alternative Art Surfaces (Spring '14), Mixed-Media Revolution (2012), Surface Treatment Workshop (2011) and Image Transfer Workshop (2009). She teaches workshops across the U.S. and from her own studio. Making her paints and paper from materials found in nature is a direct result of her passion for combining art and science. Sandra has degrees in both science and art from the University of New Mexico, and she has resided in Santa Fe since 1977.
- Author(s)Sandra Duran Wilson
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/12/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.