All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $24.17Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionGlyn Macey's irrepressible energy and imagination shows through in every part of his work; and in this book he shares his painting techniques and methods with you. Learn to use your acrylic paints in unusual, creative and surprising ways to create open, inviting landscapes, breathtaking seascapes and urban scenes packed with life.
- Author BiographyGlyn Macey can often be found roaming the harbours, moorlands and coast of his native Cornwall, sketchbook in hand, recording the details of daily life and history. Such sketches are in turn used as the basis for his studio paintings. Using acrylic, mixed media and an array of mark-making techniques he endeavours to capture the underlying essence of the landscape, and the people who live in it. Glyn uses acrylics, pencil and collage to gain the spontaneity of his work and the 'happy accidents' that he loves. He believes that the unexpected unity of colour and texture in mixed media can often create the most exciting results.
- Author(s)Glyn Macey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.89Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.