All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized, practical guide has everything the acrylic artist needs to kw about colour mixing, from colour theory to complementary, warm and cool colours, colour tone, using a limited palette, dull and bright colours and local colour. There follows an array of essential colour mixes using widely available Winsor & Newton colours. Clear, practical and beautifully presented advice.
- Author BiographyJulie Collins studied Fine Art at the University of Reading and has been an artist, writer and teacher since then. She has written colour mixing and artist's problem solving books and writes for The Artist magazine. She works from her studio in Farnham, Surrey, where she explores her passion for painting, drawing and crafts.
- Author(s)Julie Collins
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleColour Mixing Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note55 colour illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.