All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn ACT test score of 36 represents test-taking perfection. College-bound students who approach this score are virtually assured of acceptance into the nation s finest colleges. Students who are focusing on getting an exceptionally high or even perfect score on the ACT will want to get their hands on this invative book. Inside, they ll find: <li>Advice and strategies for tackling the ACT s most difficult questions and coming up with winning answers<li>Extra-challenging practice tests in all ACT test areas: English, Math, Reading, Science, and the optional Writing test <li>Instruction on reading efficiently and retentively<li>Special tips for boosting your science score<li>Detailed advice on writing a winning essay The book can be purchased with an optional CD-ROM presenting a full-length ACT practice test that closely matches the real ACT with answers, plus 50 extra-difficult questions with answers
- Author(s)Alexander Spare,Ann Summers
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.