All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to score higher on the ACT Does the thought of preparing for the ACT give you anxiety? Fear t! This new edition of ACT For Dummies gives you a competitive edge by fully preparing you for the ACT exam with subject reviews, practice opportunities, three full-length practice tests and coverage of the optional writing test. Written in the accessible and friendly For Dummies tone, this hands-on guide helps you assess where you need more study help, gets you up-to-speed on the questions you can expect to encounter on the actual ACT exam, and will have you practicing your way to test-taking perfection before exam day. The ACT is a standardized test used by college admissions boards to measure high school achievement. Designed to gauge a high school student's preparedness for college in the fields of English, mathematics, reading, and science reasoning, the ACT is a nationally recognized college entrance exam that is accepted by more than 90% of four-year colleges and universities in the United States. If you're a high school student preparing for this all-important exam, ACT For Dummies, 6th edition gives you everything you need to raise your chances of scoring higher. So what are you waiting for? Sharpen a pencil and get started! * Tips to maximize your score on the ACT * Strategies to stay focused on test day and manage your time wisely * To take your skills to the next level with practice problems and exercises. * How you measure up, with 3 full length practice tests Whether you're preparing for the ACT for the time or are retaking the exam to improve your score, ACT For Dummies, 6th edition gives you everything you need to score higher.
- Author BiographyLisa Zimmer Hatch, MA, and Scott A. Hatch, JD, have been helping students excel on standardized tests and navigate the college admissions process since 1987. They have written curricula and taught students internationally through live lectures, online forums, DVDs, and independent study, and have authored numerous test-prep texts.
- Author(s)Lisa Zimmer Hatch,Scott Hatch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width209 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.