Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success: Discovering Your Gift and the Way to Life's Riches by Steve Harvey (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn his phemenal #1 New York Times bestseller Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Steve Harvey told women what it takes to succeed in love. Now, he tells everyone how to succeed in life, giving you the keys to fulfill your purpose. Countless books on success tell you what you need to get that you don't already possess. In Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success, Steve Harvey tells you how to achieve your dreams using the gift you already have. Every one of us was born with a gift endowed by our creator-something you do the best at with very little effort. While it can be like someone else's, your gift is yours alone. No one can take it away. You are the only one who can use it-or waste it. Steve shows how that gift holds your greatest chance at success, and the fulfillment of your life's mission and purpose. He helps you learn to define your gift-whether it's being a problem solver, a people-connector, a whiz with numbers, or having an eye for colors. He makes clear that your job is t your gift; you may use it in your work, but it can also be used in your marriage or relationship, your community, and throughout every aspect of your life. Throughout, he provides a set of principles that will help you direct your gift. The scriptures say your gift will make room for you and put you in the presence of great men, Steve reminds us. This book is your roadmap to identifying your gift, ackwledging it, perfecting it, connecting it to a vehicle, and riding it to success. Because Success is the gift you already have. Funny yet firm, told in Steve's warm and insightful voice, and peppered with anecdotes from his own life, practical advice, and truthful insights, this essential guide can help you transform your life and achieve everything you were born to.
- Author BiographyThe author of Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success; Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man; and Straight Talk, No Chaser, Steve Harvey began doing stand-up comedy in the mid-1980s. His success as a stand-up comedian led to the WB's hit show The Steve Harvey Show, which has won multiple NAACP Image Awards. He was featured in Spike Lee's film The Original Kings of Comedy. In addition to his nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show, Steve hosts a daily talk show on NBC, is the gameshow host for Family Feud and Celebrity Family Feud, and most recently NBC's top rated new show, Little Big Shots. A philanthropist, he is the founder of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia and Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Steve Harvey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmistad Press
- Weight353 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.