All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe published report from the Second American Congress of Theater held in Cambridge, Mass. in June 2000. This convening of 250 delegates representing both the commercial and t-for-profit theaters, as well as individual artists, was organized in partnership between Theatre Communications Group and The League of American Theatre and Producers. Topics include commercial and n-profit relationships, the artist's role, advocacy, marketing and the press.
- Author(s)Jeremy Gerard
- PublisherTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheatre Communications Group Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.