Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.50+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booksinashed
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionActing Skills looks at the practicalities of acting, covering the various techniques and how they can be developed and improved upon. The author discusses in a lively style the various disciplines: voice and speech, the voice in action, movement and body language, imagination and creativeness. Examples and exercises are given to help actors to understand and improve their craft. The chapter on the special requirements of acting in Shakespeare's plays has been updated in this 3rd edition with a strong emphasis on the influence of directors such as Barton and Hall. There is a special section on drama at GCSE level, invaluable for teachers and students, plus a chapter on small-scale touring companies.
- Author BiographyHugh Morrisson has directed everything from Shakespeare to Berkoff, and worked in all types of theatre. He has taught acting at RADA, the Royal Scottish Academy, Webber Douglas Academy, LAMDA and directing for the British Theatre Association. He wrote and presented the BBC television series In Rehearsal.
- Author(s)Hugh Morrison
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.