All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical and theoretical guide to the world of the professional actor, skilfully combining ideas from a range of practitioners and linking the academy to the industry. It covers key areas such as: * the development of modern drama and acting processes over the years * the approach and legacy of acting pioneers and practitioners from around the world * acting techniques and practicalities, including training, auditioning, rehearsing and performing - both for stage and camera Complete with a glossary of terms and useful website suggestions, this is the ideal introduction for anyone wanting to learn more about the practice of acting and the people who have advanced its evolution.
- Author BiographyBella Merlin is Professor of Acting at the University of California, Davis, as well as an actor and trainer. She and has written a number of books on Stanislavsky.
- Author(s)Bella Merlin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.