All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionUsing new interview material with actors, directors and writers, this book explores the challenges of performance in documentary theatre. Through a series of high profile case studies, Cantrell uses acting theory to examine the actors' complex processes, and makes a significant contribution to our understanding of stage performance.
- Author BiographyTom Cantrell is Lecturer in drama at the University of York, UK. He recently co-edited Playing for Real: Actors on Playing Real People with Mary Luckhurst. He continues to publish on acting processes and documentary forms, and is currently researching acting for the small screen.
- Author(s)Tom Cantrell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.