All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAction Learning for Managers is a clear, concise and straightforward guide to this well-established approach to problem solving and learning in groups that enables change in individuals, teams, organisations and systems. Through action learning people develop themselves and build the relationships that are the key to improving operations and bringing about invations. With questionnaires, checklists, examples and practical advice, this little book includes everything you need to get started. Action learning is essentially a simple idea but one that requires thought, commitment and care to put into practice.
- Author BiographyMike Pedler is Professor of Action Learning at Henley Management College and a partner in the consultancy, Action Learning for Service Improvement (ALSI). He works with commercial, voluntary and public sector client organisations and is known for his work on action learning, the learning organisation and leadership development. Mike has written and co-authored a number of books and articles, and is Editor of Action Learning: Research & Practice - the first international journal for action learning from Informa.
- Author(s)Mike Pedler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.