All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAction Research in the Classroom: Helping Teachers Assess and Improve their Work guides teacher-researchers through the process of using action research in their practice to improve students' learning and teachers' teaching. The book uses actual classroom examples to assist aspiring, new, and veteran teachers and those who support them (administrators, department chairpersons, and mentors) in using a six-step process L.E.A.D.E.R. to successfully accomplish and share research conducted by actual classroom teachers.
- Author BiographySr. Mary Ann Jacobs, Ed.D. is an Assistant Professor in the School of Education at Manhattan College in Riverdale, NY. She prepares education majors to become teachers for middle and high school students. Her research interests include STEM education, brain compatible instruction, and effective middle schools. Bruce S. Cooper is Professor Emeritus at Fordham University, Graduate School of Education. His interests have long been in private and religious schools, their growth, policies, and government support. A popular book of his is Home Schooling in Full View.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Cooper,Sister Mary Ann Jacobs
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight472 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.