Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionPowerful leaders are constantly asking: - How can I make sure I'm as effective as I can be? - How do I continue to get unparalleled results from each of my staff members? - How can I get more effective performance with fewer resources? While facing ever greater management challenges, how do today's managers and leaders motivate their staff to exert peak performance outcomes? The old rules of management and supervision simply don't work with today's complex, multi-cultural and multi-generational workforce. That's why the most effective leaders in America w rely on one profitable and powerful management method to lead their teams to success. It's called Performance Communication. Action from Interaction develops this groundbreaking management method and philosophy of the art and science of managing performance outcomes through communication. This is the one book every leader must read!
- Author BiographyCorey Pruitt is an innovator specializing in professional development in the areas of communication, motivation and performance improvement. He excels at connecting knowledge with tools to help people be more effective in their particular business realms. Corey's unique blend of experiences in human behavior, psychology and business: - As a Therapist/Counselor - Psychology Professor - Motivation/Performance Expert and Consultant - Director of Training/Curriculum Design - Communications Professor - Business owner Have set the foundation for his ability to motivate and educate people toward positive professional growth and lasting performance improvement across all markets and industries. Corey has obtained an undergraduate degree in Human Communication and a Master's degree in Psychology. He also holds the following certifications: - Certified in Advanced Motivational Interviewing & Behavior Change - Certified Master Communicator - Certified Performance Communicator Corey has received numerous awards and recognition for his speaking, training and entertaining abilities. He is an established author, as well as the founder and owner of multiple companies.
- Author(s)Corey B Pruitt
- PublisherNational Human Communication Institute
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Human Communication Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAngela Pruitt,Terri Plucker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.