All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndreotti illustrates how postcolonial theory is applied in the contexts of educational research/critique and in pioneering pedagogical projects. She offers an accessible and useful overview and comparison of theoretical debates related to critiques of Western/Northern hegemony.
- Author BiographyVanessa Andreotti is a professor of Global Education at the University of Oulu in Finland. She is also associated with the University of Canterbury in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- PrizesWinner of AERA Division B (Curriculum Studies) Outstanding Book Award 2012.
- Author(s)Vanessa Andreotti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.