All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Activated Sludge,MOP OM-9, represents the most complete information source for the activated sludge process. Well-established design standards based on empirical data have evolved over the years. Despite these advances, poor process performance can still be present problems for many plants. The objective of this manual is to help wastewater professionals acquire a greater kwledge of the process, solve performance problems, and improve operations. This manual serves as the Federation's primary reference for operation of the activated sludge process. It includes the most up to date information on: Process control to include strategies for controlling the biomass inventory, Energy use and energy-saving opportunities, Procedures used for solving common operational problems to include new information on troubleshooting for nitrogen and phosphorus removal systems, Plus a new section on Aerobic Digestion.
- Author(s)Donald J. Thiel,etc.
- PublisherWater Environment Federation,US
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationAlexandria
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWater Environment Federation,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.